GENERAL REGULATIONS OF THE “ARCHEOPARK”® THEME PARK
The general regulation of the Archeopark park constitutes an integral part of the contractual relationship between Archeopark S.r.l., with registered office in Darfo Boario Terme, via A. De Gasperi, 23 and operational headquarters in Darfo Boario Terme, Località Gattaro, 4 (hereinafter Archeopark), and people who purchase an entrance ticket or who access the Park as guests taking advantage of free tickets and/or promotions (hereinafter the visitors). By purchasing the ticket and/or entering the Park, the visitor accepts the general regulations of the Park and authorizes Archeopark S.r.l. to the processing of personal data pursuant to Legislative Decree 196\2003 and subsequent amendments, indemnifying Archeopark S.r.l. from any liability in the event of damage to things and/or people suffered by the visitor due to failure to comply with this regulation.
These General Regulations of the Archeopark Park can be consulted on the website www.archeopark.net and at the Ticket Office at the entrance to the Park.
Archeopark, through its staff (hereinafter staff), reserves the right to remove visitors from the Park who do not comply with one or more articles and/or paragraphs of this regulation, without this entailing any compensation and/or indemnity of any kind in favor of of the latter and without the removed visitor having anything to claim. It also reserves the right, where necessary, to inform the Competent Authorities of the facts and/or to intervene.
For any and all disputes, the competent court will be that of the Consumer in the case of a natural person, otherwise exclusively the court of Brescia; with exclusive application, in any case, of Italian law.
This regulation is made up of:
Art. 1: General information
Art. 2: Rules for access and stay in the Park
Art. 3: Rules for access to attractions
Art. 4: Rules for access to the car park
Art. 5: Possible limitations of the service
- GENERAL INFORMATION AND RULES
The Archeopark Park is open to the public according to the following calendar: from 1 March to 30 November.
Access to visitors is not permitted when the Park is closed, violators will be punished in accordance with the law.
- Entrance to the Park requires a valid access ticket which can be purchased at the Park ticket office located at the entrance.
- In the event of an emergency, the visitor must always follow the instructions given by the staff and maintain responsible and orderly behavior which facilitates the intervention of the rescue services and/or the flow of visitors towards the outside.
- The entrance ticket is not refundable in any way. The ticket must be kept for the entire duration of your stay in the Park and shown upon request by the staff and/or the Competent Authorities.
- It is forbidden to circulate in the Park, access the structures, attractions, shows, catering points, shops and games bare-chested, in a bathing suit or barefoot. In any case, all visitors are always required to dress appropriately and appropriately for the presence of families with children.
- It is forbidden to access the areas of the Park closed to the public, the technical rooms and all the backstage areas reserved for the staff.
- Archeopark declines all responsibility in the event of theft and/or damage to property that may occur in any area of the Park, both in open spaces and in closed structures and parking areas. The possible presence in the area of Archeopark staff (hereinafter staff) does not imply the assumption by the latter of obligations of custody, storage or surveillance of visitors’ goods and objects, for any reason.
- Archeopark declines all responsibility in the event of any acts of vandalism committed by third parties, as well as damage resulting from natural disasters, causes of force majeure, disputes and discussions arising between visitors and/or acts of the Competent Authority.
- The points used to store visitors’ backpacks\bags, as well as the areas used to park strollers, are not guarded. Archeopark declines all responsibility in the event of theft and/or damage to visitors’ belongings stored there. The possible presence in the staff area does not imply the assumption by the latter of obligations of custody, storage or surveillance of visitors’ goods and objects, for any reason.
- Archeopark declines all responsibility in the event of damage to property and/or people caused by incorrect use by visitors of the Park’s facilities, attractions and/or services, as well as failure to comply with the relevant provisions.
- Children must always be supervised by an adult companion during the entire period of their stay in the Park and are considered subject to the custody and supervision of the latter.
- It is forbidden to climb and/or damage the Park’s structures (rocks, huts, shelters, walls, fences, etc.). Parents and carers are responsible for the supervision and supervision of minors entrusted to their custody; the same companions will be held responsible for any injuries and/or damages that may occur in the event of failure to supervise and/or supervise them. The possible presence in the staff area does not imply the assumption by the latter of obligations of surveillance or surveillance of visitors, in any capacity.
- Parents and carers are responsible for monitoring and supervising minors entrusted to their care, including in the equipped play areas present in the Park; the same companions will be held responsible for any injuries and/or damages that may occur in the event of failure to supervise and/or supervise them. The possible presence in the staff area does not imply the assumption by the latter of obligations of surveillance or surveillance of visitors, in any capacity.
- Archeopark uses video surveillance systems for security purposes, to safeguard its assets and prevent illicit acts. The images are viewed only and exclusively by appointed personnel, judicial or public security authorities. In compliance with the regulations, copies of the recordings will not be issued to visitors unless explicitly requested by the Competent Authorities.
- Visitors with special needs, before entering the Park, must go to the Ticket Office where they will have the opportunity to receive all the additional information they deem necessary for a safe use of the contents, structures and attractions present in the Park.
- It is permitted to leave the Park and re-enter on the same day after affixing a stamp to be requested at the Ticket Office at the entrance and showing the previously purchased entrance ticket. In the absence of this stamp, return to the Park will no longer be permitted.
- The visitor must refrain from making comments, pronouncing phrases, using gestures, writings or clothing that may offend people’s sensitivity, their religious faith and\or their ethnicity or nationality.
- Picnics are permitted only in areas explicitly reserved for that use
- It is forbidden to lie down and sleep on the benches.
- It is forbidden to feed or harass the animals present within the Park, trample on the flowerbeds and\or damage plants and flowers and any other furnishings or property of the Park.
It is strictly forbidden to access the animal enclosures, lean inside them beyond the perimeter with limbs or any other part of the body or goods or objects of any kind, climb over or evade the perimeter barriers. For the possible recovery of personal property that has fallen within these areas, it is necessary to contact the staff at the Ticket Office.
- Bathing is prohibited in all water basins, streams, streams and fountains in the Park. Water must always and in any case be considered not intended for human consumption. The Park declines all responsibility in the event that any splashes of water cause damage to the visitor, his objects or his clothing. It is therefore forbidden to drink it: in this case the Park declines any responsibility should problems arise due to any consumption of it, even accidental.
- As far as the consumption of food and drinks provided within the Park is concerned, Archeopark declines any and all responsibility in the event of allergies and/or intolerances expressed by the visitor. In the case of personal and specific food intolerances or allergies, the compatibility of the foods offered must always be checked in advance by consulting the book of ingredients, the list of allergens in the various refreshment points in the Park or by requesting further information from the managers of the refreshment points.
- When moving inside and outside the Park, visitors must always stick to the pedestrian paths present.
- Smoking is prohibited in all closed areas, near the structures (stilt-dwelling village, Neolithic farm, shelters,…), in all queue lines (ticket office, attractions, shows, refreshment points), in the parterres of outdoor entertainment and shows. open and in proximity to minors and\or pregnant women.
- Visitors are prohibited from any sales activity and/or commercial solicitation and/or leafleting, both inside the Park and in the parking areas.
- All behaviors that do not comply with public safety regulations are prohibited, such as, for example, fights, vandalism, vilification, harassment, drug-taking, drunkenness, rallies.
2. RULES FOR ACCESS AND STAY IN THE PARK
Entry to the Park or staying inside it is not permitted:
- To owners of weapons, of any type, knives, sticks or other types of objects that can be considered even potentially dangerous.
- To holders of drugs and/or narcotic substances or other types of prohibited substances.
- To people who, at the sole discretion of the staff, are in a clear state of intoxication, agitation or alteration or who in any case disturb or alter normal civil coexistence with other visitors.
- It is not permitted to enter the Park with bicycles, skates, skateboards, balls, barbecues, gas stoves, megaphones, musical instruments, drones or other remote-controlled devices.
- No type of animal is permitted to enter the Park with the exception of guide dogs for visually impaired people. Visitors’ dogs are allowed access to the Park only with prior authorization from the staff at the Ticket Office and only if they are equipped with a leash and muzzle.ù
3. RULES FOR ACCESS AND USE OF THE ATTRACTIONS
- For the safety of visitors, each attraction (raft, pirogue,…) may be subject to specific requirements and limitations of use in relation to height, age, build, weight, physical and/or health conditions: each The visitor is therefore required to scrupulously comply with the requirements indicated at the entrance to each attraction. The choice of attractions that the visitor intends to use must always be carefully evaluated and in accordance with the requirements and indications given in the specific regulations and according to one’s personal sensitivity and abilities. The use of the pirogues by visitors is subject to specific authorization issued by the staff at the Ticket Office following the visitor’s signature of the assumption of responsibility form. While using the pirogues, visitors must strictly wear a life jacket and follow the operator’s instructions. The Park declines all responsibility in the event that any splashes of water or falls from the attractions into the water cause damage to the visitor or third parties, their objects or their clothing.
- The use of even partially dynamic attractions (rafts, pirogues,…) is generally not recommended for elderly people, people with heart conditions or people whose physical, cognitive or sensorial conditions cannot guarantee their safe use. With the exception of attractions for which use is expressly excluded, minors with physical, cognitive or sensorial disabilities must always be accompanied on board the attraction by one or more able-bodied adult companions who have previously assessed that the characteristics of the ride the chosen attraction are compatible with the characteristics and health conditions of their companion.ù
- In particular, when using the attractions, the visitor must always:
i. refrain from accessing attractions, shows, games and entertainment which, due to their characteristics and the limits of use indicated, may not be adequate for the specific personal abilities and/or sensitivities of the visitor himself or those of the visitor for whom he acts as a companion
ii. comply with all the requirements in the regulations displayed at the entrance to each attraction.
iii. scrupulously apply all safety instructions, in particular life jackets on pirogues
iv. maintain correct postures when using attractions (rafts, pirogues,…)
v. listen carefully to the instructions given by the attraction staff, then carefully follow them throughout the entire duration of the ride
vi. behave in a responsible and careful manner, avoiding conduct that does not comply with the instructions received or that could jeopardize one’s own safety and\or that of other passengers, as well as the attraction itself
vii. promptly report to the staff any fault or malfunction you may encounter while using the attraction.
4. In the event of incorrect and/or dangerous behavior for oneself and/or for others, the staff may remove the unruly passenger from the Park, without this leading to any type of compensation or indemnity in favor of the latter.
5. The details of the access rules to the attractions and facilities of the Park, including the limitations of use, can be consulted: on the website www.archeopark.net and at the entrance to the Park at the Ticket Office.
4. RULES FOR ACCESS AND STAYING IN THE PARKING
- These General Contract Conditions govern the use of the Park’s parking area; Visitor means someone who accesses the area. Access to the area entails acceptance of these General Contract Conditions. The use of the area is reserved only and exclusively for visitors of the ArcheoparK S.r.l. Park, and for customers of the Park’s bar and restaurant. Archeopark S.r.l. grants the Visitor the use of a portion of the area strictly necessary to park their vehicle only for the time of access and stay inside the Park, the bar or the restaurant. The area is available to the public only during the opening days of the Park, the bar or the Restaurant.
- The area is NOT GUARDED, without any obligation on Archeopark S.r.l.
- which declines all responsibility in the event of loss, theft and/or damage to things or people. The possible presence, in the parking area as well as inside the Park, of Archeopark personnel does not imply the assumption by the latter of obligations of custody, storage or surveillance of the parked vehicles as well as of goods and objects of the visitors contained therein, in any capacity.
- Archeopark s.r.l. declines all responsibility in the event of any acts of vandalism committed by third parties, as well as damages resulting from natural disasters, causes of force majeure or acts of the Authority.
- The Visitor must park his vehicle in an orderly manner
- It is forbidden to carry out sales and/or commercial solicitations and/or leafleting of any kind inside the parking areas. Those who contravene this prohibition may be asked by the staff to leave the car park and\or reported to the Competent Authority.
- Overnight parking in the parking areas is permitted only to visitors who have duly registered their camper or caravan at the Park ticket office and obtained the relevant parking authorisation.
- Inside the parking area it is forbidden to use camping tents, light fires, camp out, have picnics, cook outdoors, wash and hang out laundry outdoors. Those who contravene this prohibition may be removed from the area by the Staff and/or reported to the Competent Authority.
- It is forbidden to play loud music and/or excessive noise of any kind.
- Anyone who does not comply with the above regulation may be removed from the area by the staff and/or reported to the Competent Authorities.
5. POSSIBLE LIMITATIONS OF THE SERVICE
- The visitor, before purchasing the ticket, must inform himself of any problems related to the influx of public, adverse climatic conditions, problems or the presence of private events authorized by the Park Management which could limit the general use of the Park and its services .
- For maintenance needs, for work in progress, in case of rain, strong wind, snow or excessively cold temperatures or for other causes of force majeure, some attractions (rafts, pirogues,…) and contents of the Park may be unavailable for short periods. or extended periods of time.
- Access to the attractions or contents of the Park, or to some of them, may be closed in advance of the closing time of the Park so as to allow use of all guests already in the queue.
- For reasons of passenger safety and\or for the requirements set by the manufacturer, some attractions and contents of the Park require certain skills and physical and\or health conditions without which their use is not possible.
- Some contents and services located within the Park may not always be available as they follow a calendar and opening hours different from those of the Park.
- The Archeopark car parks are only available until all available car and/or camper spaces are filled.
- In all the above cases of limitation or unavailability of contents and services, there is no type of refund of the ticket nor validation of the same for use on another date.