Information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03, code regarding the protection of personal data.
Purpose of the processing
The data processing has the purposes directly connected and instrumental to the provision of the requested service, furthermore they may be used for sending advertising material, marketing activities and commercial information relating to products and services that Archeopark displays and provides on the portal; detection of the degree of user satisfaction on the quality of the products and/or services rendered and on the activity carried out by our Company, internal statistics, satisfaction feedback, preliminary acquisition of information aimed at the conclusion of a contract or the provision of a service , etc.);
The data will be processed mainly with electronic and IT tools and stored both on IT media and on paper media and on any other type of suitable media, in compliance with the minimum security measures pursuant to the Technical Specifications regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Code regarding the processing of personal data.
Optional nature of data acquisition
The acquisition of personal data is optional. However, failure to provide, even partially, the personal data required to complete the Registration Form for Access to the Service may make it impossible to proceed with the complete provision of the Service itself.
Subjects to whom they may be communicated
Personal data may be communicated to Company personnel who perform the functions of data controller and data processor; the staff has been duly trained in matters of security and protection of personal data; In any case, the prohibition on communicating or disseminating personal data to subjects not necessary for the performance of the services remains in force.
Rights of the interested party
In relation to the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 13 of the Legislative Decree. n.196 of 30.6.2003, the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
He has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of the personal data.
- of the purposes and methods of processing.
- of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments.
- of the identification details of the owner and those responsible for the processing.
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data can be communicated or who can become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or appointees.
You have the right to obtain:
- the updating or integration of data, the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose conservation is necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection. to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The data controller is:
Archeopark – Località Gattaro, 4 – 25041 – Boario Terme (BS)